Safari camp, Bisate Lodge in Rwanda has been named the winner of 'Most Innovative New Venue' design in the 2018 Vision Style Awards. The awards are aimed at rewarding and recognising excellence in the interior design of hotels, restaurants, spas and bars around the world.
The awards are run by global textiles giant Vision Support Services.
Comprising of six forest villas, Bisate Lodge, situated next to Rwanda’s volcanoes national park is a first of its kind eco-sensitive camp. The awards were judged by a number of industry professionals from across the hospitality and travel industry including:Lori Pinkerton-Rolet
– Director of Park Grove DesignMark Wynne
– International sales director for Vision’s Hospitality DivisionNigel Haworth
– Chef and ambassador to the Northcote GroupAbigail King
– Award-winning photographer, Journalist and BloggerBill Lumley
– Editor of Luxury B&B MagazineFraser Donaldson
– Group hospitality sales and marketing director for Vision Support Services
The judges deliberated over three finalists, from each of the seven categories, in order to crown their final seven winners.The full list of the winners can be viewed here.