Assegai Awards 2018 - Entries extension
The DMASA is pleased to announce that the Assegai Awards 2018 entries deadline has been extended to the 25th September 2018.
27 Aug 2018 16:43
Great news – we have extended the deadline to 25 September 2018
so get those entries in.
We have changed the www.assegaiawards.co.za
website, all entries and payments will be done online this year using your company credit/debit card. How to enter in five easy steps: Step 1
– Log in
- Go to www.assegaiawards.co.za and scroll to the bottom to login.
- We have member log-in and non-member log-ins (members pay a discount for entries).
- Members – log-in details have been sent you, if you have not received these please send us a request on az.oc.sdrawaiagessa@ofni.
- Non-members please register, and your password will be emailed to you.
– Select your entry category
- You’re in - we have five sections: A, B, C, D, E, F (see these here).
- Select your entry category and click add to basket, view your cart to see a list of the entries you’ve selected (here you can increase and decrease quantity and you can remove an entry).
- Click on proceed to fill out your entry.
– Fill out your entry
- Once you’ve clicked on proceed to check out – you are then able to upload your files and fill in your Creative, Strategy and ROI.
- Remember each block allows for 500 words.
- Upload your supporting documents (one page per upload = maximum of three pages per entry).
- Tip: add links to your entry to avoid exceeding the page allocations.
- Click on place order for payments.
- Fill in the information required and click submit.
- A receipt will be mailed to you.
- 25 September 2018 – Entries close at midnight.
- 27 September 2018 and 5 October 2018 – Judging days
- 8 November 2018 - Awards evening
Please contact az.oc.sdrawaiagessa@ofni
a for all enquiries.