Milpark is a registered Higher Education Institution provider in South Africa currently offering 21 accredited higher education programmes.
Milpark was established in 1997, being one of the first private providers of higher management education in South Africa. Milpark services the higher education needs of various corporate entities as well as public students, through the qualification offering of five schools: The Business School; The School of Commerce; The School of Financial Planning and Insurance, The School of Banking and Investment, and College. In 2019, Milpark acquired the CA Connect business, which is the only online educational provider offering a Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDip in Accounting).
Milpark's flagship qualifications include:
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
- AMBA-accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDip in Accounting/CTA)
- Bachelor of Commerce - with a selection of Majors
- Bachelor of Business Administration - with a selection of Majors
- Banking qualifications
- Financial Planning qualifications
- Short-term Insurance qualifications
- Human Resource Management qualifications.
The majority of Milpark's programmes are offered through distance learning with most flagship qualifications being offered as distance learning online (DLO). In addition, Milpark has a contact-learning campus, situated in Johannesburg as well as a support centre, in Cape Town.