|SOUTH AFRICA'S MOST ENDURING INDEPENDENT MEDIA & ADVERTISING AGENCY|
- Since 1969, multi-generational accumulation of know-how and brand wisdom
- Level 1 B-BBEE Contributor (2018)
- Hlumani Empowerment Trust fast tracking talent at a business ownership level in South African Marketing and Media industry
- Seriously long-term client relationships of up to 26 years
- Industry influence through affiliations with industry bodies that steer best practice
Family runs deep. Embedded in our heritage and carried in our culture.
As a multi-generational family-owned business, we direct our years of cumulative experience into forging your brand of tomorrow. Our purpose is to lock in value for you.
Founded in 1969 and fired by the spirit of Mad Men era creative freedom followed by the fight for equal opportunity, today E+I carries the flag for integrity and inspired solutions.
South African copywriter Paul Middleton founded his advertising agency in 1969. Paul Middleton Advertising was one of 18 full service media accredited agencies in the country.
The adrenaline of advertising runs strongly through the family's genes. In 1981 Paul David Middleton joined the team and for the next eight years learnt the business role by role.
In 1989 he took over as Managing Director. A year later he launched the Ebony+Ivory brand to take the agency forward.