OMNI is an accredited training provider and recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment centre operating within the framework of the Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) landscape.
OMNI is a registered member with the following quality assurance bodies:
- Services SETA
- Education Training and Development Practices (ETDP) SETA
- Local Government (LG) SETA
- Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
- Wholesale and Retail (W&R) SETA
- Foodbev SETA
- Quality Council for Trades and Occupations
OMNI is a Level 3 Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BB-BEE) organization and as such our customers can recognize 110% of their skills development spend when partnering with us for training and development or consulting services.
Our consulting services is based on understanding the key drivers of our customers' business. We engage in a partner relationship with our customers, which enables the co-creation of customised solutions that will best address their human capital needs. As a partner, we consider ourselves an extension of their business as we address performance gaps based on our unique value proposition:
- Make it convenient: a seamless and hassle-free approach and implementation of our services.
- Make it comfortable: ensure we maintain our compliance and necessary statutory requirements.
- Make is consistent: we become an extension of our customers' business, ensuring service excellence.
- Make it customised: ensure alignment with the strategic goals and priorities of our customers.
What we offer:
Our training and development solutions are centred around six categories:
- Administration and Business Management Programmes
- Contact Centre Development Programmes
- Education, Training and Development Programmes
- Leadership Development Programmes
- Personal Development Programmes
- Hospitality Management Programmes