Senior Full Stack Developer
|Location:||Cape Town, Remote|
|Company:||e-Merge IT Recruitment|
Are you driven by modern software solutions and technology? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
An evolving Tech-hub is currently looking for a self-motivated individual that is looking for assistance in materializing and shaping their ideas into a market-leading enterprise as a full stack developer.
Peaked your interest?Requirements:
- Five+ years of experience as a full-stack developer, designing user interactions on web apps, developing servers, and databases for website functionality, and coding for mobile platforms
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and a good understanding of SEO principles
- Demonstrable understanding of project management methodologies, such as Agile, SCRUM, and Kanban
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding the product goals and strategy and effectively communicating with stakeholders (including clients) to clarify and define requirements
- Researching, designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise architecture
- Ensuring that Company conventions and best practices are documented and followed
- Monitoring effective allocation of tasks - ensuring that your team is able to complete assigned tasks within the allocated timeline
- Ensuring the highest standard of code is produced by team members after being thoroughly tested
- Coaching developers through complex issues. e.g, working with juniors to break up tasks into smaller pieces
- With kindness and honesty, providing junior and mid-level developers with critical feedback on technical performance
- Building strategies to improve and build on skills gaps within the dev team e.g., supporting mentorship and skills transfer initiatives
- Promoting continuous self-improvement by staying informed of industry trends and sharing with the team through workshops of specific skills training sessions
- Managing ambiguity around tasks and proactively driving solutions when maintenance issues arise
- Assisting with tech assessment and onboarding of new hires
for this position is KR53769
which is a permanent, remote
based position in Cape Town,
offering a cost to company salary of up to R840,000 per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kivara on az.oc.egrem-e@htrag
or call her on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 25 Oct 11:30, Closing date 24 Dec