Information Security Officer
An exciting new opportunity has just become available for an information security officer with an innovative and inspired financial services provider offering needs-matched financial services products.
You will be required to participate in Information Security bodies and initiatives, logical access management, incident response, vulnerability management, IT audit coordination, ensuring new systems adhere to security policy and providing management
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences
- 8- 10 commercial years’ experience
- Policy Writing
- Agile Methodologies
- Security Practices and Standards
- Analysis & Control Design Exp
- COBIT, ITIL
- CIS T20
- ISF Best Practices
- Review and improve existing IT and information risk assessment, reporting and management practices
- Up to date and complete information security risk register
- Up to date and complete cloud register (if these services are used in the business)
- Review and respond to Risk Acceptance requests within the agreed time
- Document processes and artefacts that prove that the relevant Governance and Assurance processes were implemented as designed
- Clear and timely communication to management and users regarding planned awareness campaigns
- Risk assessment that identifies a requirement for additional awareness or targeted education, training, and awareness interventions
for this position is NN53847
which is a permanent
position based in Sandton
offering a cost to company salary of up to R1,2m per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 25 Oct 11:21, Closing date 24 Dec