One of the leading financial institutions in the industry that provides great financial services is looking for a data scientist.
The successful candidate will have to design, prototype, and build next-generation analytic engines and services by applying strong expertise in maching learning, data mining and information retrieval.
Great opportunity. Apply now.Requirements:
- Python (Must)
- 5-7 years' experience in a statistical and/or data science role
- Java Lua
- Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- BSC computer science, BSc engineering, econometrics, mathematical statistics, actuary science, or any stem qualification
- Develop best-in-class statistical models and algorithms
- Conducts advanced statistical analysis
- Provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance
- Create value out of enterprise-wide data
- Provide insights to BI and BA to further exploit and present their models
- Provide strategic direction into data information received
- Apply advanced analytical techniques such as machine learning and artificial intelligence to derive business value
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to obtain business acumen and intellectual property
- Understands business problems and designs end-to-end analytics use cases
- Collaborates with model developers to implement and deploy scalable solutions
- Develop complex models and algorithms that drive innovation throughout the organization
- Ensure improvement of on-time performance and network planning,
- Provide thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments, and collaborating with industry leaders
for this position is NN53684
which is a permanent
position based in Johannesburg
offering a cost to company salary of up to R1,1m per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 17 Sep 13:53, Closing date 16 Nov