Lead Data Engineer
One of the biggest retailers in the industry has an opportunity open for a lead data engineer to join their dynamic team.
The incumbent will have to provide input to the strategic direction of the team and its related activities, whilst ensuring sound integration and implementation as relevant, throughout the company, partnering with several stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- FMCG experience (Preference)
- Technologically advanced and data-savvy - demonstrates a sound understanding of the overall function described in this profile
- Analytical thinking - readily comprehends new concepts and information, investigates various courses of action to identify the most appropriate solution, and integrates verbal, numerical and other types of data in n the aim of arriving at an optimal solution
- Customer-centric solution orientation - puts internal and external customers first, seeking to understand their needs and satisfaction
- Recommends a workable solution that meets the immediate demands of the situation, and recognises that the solution to one issue may have an impact later in n a process
- Decisive - makes straightforward decisions to generate activity in their own work, accepting responsibility for their own work and mistakes, and handling problems (within their immediate area of responsibility) with minimal guidance
for this position is NN53366
which is a permanent
position based in Cape Town
offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.2m per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
Posted on 17 Sep 13:18, Closing date 16 Nov