SQL Developer - .Net/BI
|Remuneration:||R600000 - R660000 per year negotiable |
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An international consultancy firm that has strategically partnered with its clients is looking for a SQL developer/BI to develop, consult, and maintain client’s database environments. Be part of a dynamically fluid environment in a data intelligence focused world.Requirements and skillsSkills:
- Two to three years of solid experience with TSQL, database admin, including server maintenance, security management
- Solid experience with C# or .Net
- Excellent knowledge in developing SSAS cube in SQL Server
- Proven experience of large data sets
- Proven knowledge of MDX, PowerShell, tracing of stored procedures
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- SQL Queries, stored procedures, and triggers
- Excellent knowledge in SSIS, SSRS and data warehousing using the Kimble methodology
We are looking for a SQL developer, consultant, to develop and maintain client database environments, especially data warehouses. As a SQL developer, we also expect the consultant to create new business opportunities, be proficient in technical design, and be able to implement BI platforms.
Reference number for this position is NN47557
which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary of R660,000
per annum cost to the company. Contact Nigel Ntuli on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call me on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 16 Sep 18:18, Closing date 15 Nov