Junior Manual Test Analyst
An exciting opportunity with one of the greatest Software engineering companies is open, are you interested in working with skilled and experienced engineers.
As a junior software test analyst, you will integrate into an agile environment and be required to assist in all testing activities, including exploratory, usability, performance, acceptance, integration testing depending on the needs of the team.
This is a great opportunity for Testers looking for a new home and challenges. Apply now!Requirements:
- TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Manual testing
- Software development environment
- Recognised software testing qualification (i.e., ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL)
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies such as, Team Foundation Studio
- Assist the QA test lead and/or business analysts to define test scenarios
- Participate in the execution of test cases within a feature team
- Assist with defect logging and tracking
- Participate in the validation of functional and non-functional test requirements
- Participate in the preparation of test data in terms of input and expected outcome data
- Participate in the preparation of test results
- Participate in the preparation of required test environments and training material
- Assist with sprint planning and daily scrum meeting
- Assist with the implementation test scenarios, plans, procedures, and test cases
- Create and execute functional test cases and perform static testing against project and system documentation
- Assist with Smoke Testing post deployments
- Support and assist the users during user acceptance testing
for this position is NN53383
which is a permanent position
based in Centurion
offering a cost to company salary of up to R360,000 per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 16 Sep 12:33, Closing date 15 Nov