Senior Penetration Tester
A Resourcing solution that combines smarter purpose, driven thinking together with the speed clients demand seeks to utilize the services of a Senior Penetration Tester.
The role requires an individual who has background and experience in software testing and development, knowledge of the secure software development lifecycle and a high level of expertise in the knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity. APPLY NOW!!!Requirements:
- OS/CP Certificate (Non-Negotiable)
- Diploma / Degree
- Software Testing and development
- Knowledge of the secure software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities (e.g., buffer overflow, cross site scripting, SQL injection)
- Knowledge of web services, including service-oriented architecture (e.g., SOAP, REST) and web service description language (e.g., WSDL, Swagger)
- Knowledge of secure software deployment methodologies, tools, and practices
- Understanding secure web communications
- Mastery of Operating Systems
- Good knowledge of networking and network systems.
- Test Frameworks
for this position is NN52990
which is a permanent
position that is in Midrand
offering a cost to company salary of up to R900,000 per annum
. Contact Nigel on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call her on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 28 Jul 10:57