African Response is a 100% black owned and managed strategic market research company established in 2003. We help business leaders make strategic and informed decisions by unearthing the needs, realities, pain points and facts targeting the low to middle income people of Mzansi. We use hybrid research methodologies enabled by technology to deliver insights at the speed of business.
Qualitative and qualitative research methods to help answer various research questions targeting the low to middle income people of Mzansi i.e -
- Checking the viability of product/service, concept or campaign,
- Assessing acceptable product/ service pricing,
- Identifying and confirming target market and relevant segments for products/services on offer,
- Assessing peoples' attitudes, perceptions, and behaviours towards brands,
- Creating an understanding of the needs and aspirations of target markets,
- Tracking Brand health
- Developing trends in the market specifically the informal sector, the circular economy, indigenous practices
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact and ROI of programmes,
- Tracking trends and dynamics of Stokvels,
- Assessing customer satisfaction levels and Experiences with services and products offered.
We offer a hybrid of traditional research methods, i.e. CAPI, CATI, IDIs, Group Discussions and Online surveys through our ready to use sample from the African Response MzansiVoice online community research panel with over 12 000 panel members. Research projects can be completed within 10 days from start to finish.
Physical address: The Campus, Twickenham Building, Ground Floor, 57 Sloane Street, Bryanston, Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2021
Postal address: P O Box 725, Douglasdale, Fourways, Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2165