The television industry in South Africa is growing at a rapid pace and is looking for skilled individuals who can work on and add value to television studio productions.
AFDA has developed a short course that will train individuals with technical skills and knowledge skills that will allow the certificate holder to work in the television production industry.
The AFDA Television Production Certificate will offer a hands-on experience for learners. The training will be provided by industry professionals as well as AFDA staff.
The modules that will be covered are as follows:
- Introduction to the TV studio: theory and practice
- Introduction to the control room: theory and practice
- Operating the TV studio facilities and equipment
- Operating the control room facilities and equipment
- Team building and production preparation for a Multicam production
- Recording the Multicam production
For further information on how to register and the costing of the course please contact:
AFDA JHB: 011 482 8345