Virtual Assistant to General Manager
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
Want to know what the best thing about the AVirtual Group is? It's not our clients. It's our people. By far. We hire those that match our vibe. People who want to do a great job, want to benefit from working for themselves and being part of a dynamic team, and value work-life integration. We know that you will never truly be satisfied by work until you are satisfied by life.
We're seeking a virtual assistant to the general manager
to join our team and help our client evolve into a more efficient unit. We are looking for people that are strong in administration—following up on task lists and communication via email. Be able to create excellent texts with provided content. Seeing the bigger picture within the organization and anticipate where needed etc.What we'rel ooking for in you:
What you’ll be up to:
- Working with Microsoft Office programs
- Google Documents and Google Drive
- Fluent in English; other languages can be a plus, is not a must
- Understanding that this organisation runs on entrepreneurs who have a mind of their own and are used to having their employees do the work for them. So working independently and being able to see the bigger picture, and being resourceful is a must.
- Being able to deal with different personalities.
- Reliable; can handle confidential information with care.
- Provide support for the general manager with the administration
- Support the manager with their voice on the board.
- Follow the company playbook for the whole year
- To ensure that all administrative processes run smoothly.
- A foundation for upcoming chapters to build on
- Protecting the best practices from the chapter
- Active Trail, an email marketing automation platform used for newsletters and other chapter-related mailings
- Notion, a workspace that has all the chapter’s information and includes the chapter’s playbook. Along with a follow-up system in place
- Google Drive
- Office 365
Location: South Africa, remote workSalary: Market-related.Working hours: Full-time
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience.
- Own PC/laptop
- Reliable internet
Posted on 30 Jan 10:53, Closing date 31 Mar