|Remote work:||Only remote work|
Oh it’s just Africa’s fastest-growing digital agency quietly revolutionising marketing.
OS Digital is absolutely tearing it up, doing incredible work for a global client base of fascinating clients across numerous sectors.
We have a unique approach: we’re intensely focused on the client’s exact needs and we bring together the right blend of expert skills in a carefully choreographed dance of digital professionals who love what they do.
The passion that the team has for our work is the key to the OS Digital magic.
We’ve grown from nothing in the space of a couple of years off the back of a committed team of digital professionals who love the OS Digital approach, our philosophy, our focus on personal and skills development, our remote-working-first approach (and the work-life balance that brings).
Come join the revolutionOverview:
Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our dynamic and fast-expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to further your career, work alongside and lead top talent and lead a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries.
We are looking for experienced paid campaign managers who can lead with a good sense of humor and calm. We’re an innovative organisation, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.Bravery| Work+Life | GrowWhy you’re going to love working here:
What we're looking for in you:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- A creative working environment.
- Remote and flexible work, virtual positions throughout South Africa.
What you’ll be up to:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent, strong and personable telephone manner.
- Great listening skills and high attention to detail.
- Extremely organised, excellent time management skills, and ability to manage own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to learn new applications and software quickly.
- Professional attitude at all times.
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment who works well under pressure.
- Experience with e-commerce/conversion-based campaigns is mandatory
- Experience in Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads (Search and ideally Display Video and Shopping), Twitter, and Pinterest (nice to have).
Typical tasks include, but may not be limited to:
- Setting up and managing Digital campaigns from implementation through to reporting.
- Working closely with Strategists and Specialists to ensure the campaign is performing against strategy and objectives.
- Providing ongoing actionable insights & recommendations into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs.
- Managing budgets in platform for campaigns.
- Liaising directly with clients to understand their objectives and provide ongoing feedback.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies/updates to ad platforms.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- South African citizen or valid work Visa.
- Experience in similar position.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification Ideal.
- Google Search Certification up to date.
- Google Analytics certification.
- Two+ years experience.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our dynamic and fast expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to further your career, work alongside and lead top talent and lead a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries.
We are looking for experienced Paid Campaign Managers who can lead with a good sense of humour and calm. We’re an innovative organization, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.
Posted on 23 Jan 11:06, Closing date 24 Mar