|Remote work:||Only remote work|
Want to know what the best thing about our company is? It's not our clients. It's our people. By far. We hire those that match our vibe. People who want to do a great job, want to benefit from working for themselves AND being part of a dynamic team, and value work-life integration. We know that you will never truly be satisfied by work until you are satisfied by life. We want you to put your life and enjoyment first.
At the AVirtual Group, our Copywriters support the delivery of exceptional marketing campaigns for our clients. As a Copywriter, you will understand how to alter your style to match the client requirements The ideal candidate will have experience writing for digital advertising. Overview:
The copywriter is responsible for taking client briefs and creating digital copy that converts, convinces and persuades.Why you’re going to love working here:
What we're looking for in you:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- A creative working environment where continuous learning is encouraged.
- Work-from-home positions.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- Being part of a great company culture.
- Remote work opportunity with virtual positions throughout South Africa
- Flexible/part-time working opportunities.
What you’ll be up to:
- The ability to write according to different styles and tones that match our client’s audiences
- Exceptional creative SEO web writing skills.
- Ability to write for digital advertising (social media and Google ads)
- Excellent copywriting for social media, blog posts, and email.
- Immaculate spelling and grammar coupled with accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members and clients
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for business (Including Google Docs), Microsoft Teams, etc.
- High-level understanding of social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Self-starter, a great team player, excellent work ethic and meets deadlines.
- Positive attitude and show a strong desire to help people and collaborate.
- Be comfortable around technology with the willingness and ability to earn new applications and software.
- Interpreting client briefs.
- Conducting thorough research on various industry topics.
- Collaborating with in-house digital marketing specialists and social media managers.
- Creating dynamic copy for a broad range of client types.
- Working within a specialist team that support each other in their creative endeavours.
- Occasionally meeting with international clients to talk through creative concepts.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- A portfolio of work highlighting your diverse writing abilities and proven track record.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Part-time and potential for full-timeRemuneration:
Kindly apply with your updated CV and cover letter via az.oc.yrecruostuo@sreerac
Posted on 23 Jan 11:05, Closing date 24 Mar