|Remote work:||Only remote work|
Want to know what the best thing about our company is? It's not our clients. It's our people. By far. We hire those that match our vibe. People who want to do a great job, want to benefit from working for themselves AND being part of a dynamic team, and value work-life integration. We know that you will never truly be satisfied by work until you are satisfied by life. We want you to put your life and enjoyment first.
At the AVirtual Group, our Graphic Designers support the delivery of exceptional marketing campaigns for our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital advertising. Overview:
The graphic designer is responsible for effectively designing marketing assets for internal marketing and marketing collateral for client specific needs and projects. Why you’re going to love working here:
What we're looking for in you:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- A creative working environment.
- Work from home positions.
- We prioritise internal promotions over external hiring.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
What you’ll be up to:
- Show a strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times.
- Be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- Great attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Strong graphic design, layout, and analytical skills.
- Deadline orientated and acute vision.
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- Be ambitious, a great team player and a great work ethic.
- Interpreting client briefs.
- Collaborating with in-house digital marketing specialists and social media managers.
- Creating dynamic design for a broad range of client types.
- Working within a specialist team that support each other in their creative endeavours.
- Occasionally meeting with international clients to talk through creative concepts.
- A portfolio of work highlighting your graphic design abilities and proven track record.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Relevant Diploma / Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Agency experience, digital design, social media design, branding design advantageous.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
Remote working opportunityWorking hours:
Posted on 23 Jan 11:04, Closing date 24 Mar