|Remuneration:||Cost to company |
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Independent Media Recruiter|
- Manage a portfolio, clients and agencies.
- Prepare media campaigns and plan media strategies.
- Forecast and report on sales figures, trends and agency movements and monitor competitors’ performance.
- Negotiate group discounts to ensure market share commitment.
- Do weekly sales reports and liaise with other Inc branches.
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Contract negotiation and management.
- Gather and report market intelligence.
- Presentations to clients and agencies.
- Develop new business opportunities.
- Grow digital sales within the within the agency market
- Have a good understanding of Digital Advertising Industry and the media that support it.
- 4 years advertising sales experience - with at least 2 years’ experience dealing with advertisement agencies.
- A post-matric qualification in Sales/Marketing/Media Planning/Buying.
- Extensive knowledge of the media industry.
- Proven sales record and achievements.
- Valid code 08 drivers license and own transport.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player.
- Having newspaper selling experience and newspaper production process knowledge will be an
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
- Sell across all Independent Platforms
- Have the ability to identify and exploit sales opportunities in the market place
- Have a good command of the English language.
- Be confident and have the ability to deal with clients and management at all levels.
- Be able to work accurately to deadline with minimum supervision in a highly pressurized team environment.
- Digital knowledge
- Independent Media is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action Strategy.
Posted on 22 Feb 13:50
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.