|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company |
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Independent Newspapers Pty (ltd)|
Job descriptionIndependent Newspapers Shared Services Centre has a vacancy for a Creditor Controller who will be responsible for the full credit control function of the Group.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Take ownership of debtor account allocated to you;
- Continuously review customer account credit limits against pre-set credit control parameters;
- Identify breaches in parameters and highlight to senior where you are not able to resolve independently;
- Keep track of all outstanding sales invoices of each of your debtor accounts and actively follow up on accounts that could potentially start to age;
- Identify customer receipts from the daily bank statements and accurately process the amount to the correct debtors account;
- Good communication with the cash management team where applicable;
- Ensure that all your invoices are created and where necessary send to your customers;
- Regular reconciliations of your debtor accounts to ensure all sales invoices; payments, and credit notes have been processed.
- Proactively resolve client queries
- Facilitate swift recovery of outstanding amounts due to the organisation.
- Service internal stakeholders; with a strong focus on problem solving with a positive outlook on growing the business whilst maintaining the core responsibility of credit control;
- Routine reporting to financial senior on recoveries; outstanding customer balances; sales reporting; analytics etc.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures;
- Ad hoc tasks and projects.
Requirements The applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Must have grade 12 certificate
- National Diploma in Finance
- Must have at least two years credit control experience within a finance environment.
- Must be Computer literate
- The ability to cope with the constant pressure of strict deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- People orientated and proactive
- Team player
Posted on 06 Sep 13:59
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.