About the Role:
This position supports the business with SEO expertise across the organisationâs brands in Australia and New Zealand to help boost overall website performance in line with business objectives.
Due to continued growth in our Australian and New Zealand operations, an opportunity now exists for a highly experienced SEO Specialist to join our ever-growing digital marketing team. You’ll be required to strategically assess, co-ordinate & implement all our Oz and NZ brands SEO efforts, including onsite & offsite optimization & keyword expansion research. You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success.
If you’re an analytical & perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator, we’d love to hear from you. Current & advanced knowledge of SEO practices & techniques is essential to this role, as is your proven ability to do things with a high level of strategic thought. Your goal will be to ensure that all content is search-engine friendly & optimized to increase our Oz and NZ brands sales & marketing efforts.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need the ability to work cohesively alongside other digital team members in both the Australasian and South African teams.
We’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree desirable but not essential.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics, Keyword and Webmaster Tools.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, media releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience in successfully building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- An up to date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Ability to teach others about best practice SEO techniques.
Our values are central to everything we do. We’re proud to have 5 key values that represent how we work together to create a great employee experience:
What are we offering?
- Focus – Crystal clear on our short, medium, long-term goals and objectives. We’re all about simplicity and aim to dominate our core target markets
- Resilience – We adhere to our values and mission especially in the tough times
- Tenacity – We never give up
- Discipline – We think long term and don’t get distracted
- Relationships – We’re all servant leaders and love helping each other. We’re customer obsessed
This role is permanent/full-time. International exposure to various insurance brands and working with an international team (Australia and New Zealand).
The opportunity to be a part of an inclusive, fun, high performing and stable organisation.
We’re looking for drive, passion, and a willingness to learn – if we are preaching what you are practising, we’d love to hear from you.
Posted on 22 Sep 15:36