|Benefits:||Medical Aid and retirement annuity contributions. |
If youâre passionate about coding, keeping up with the newest technologies and trends, we might be the team for you.
So, what’s your mission?
You’ll need to bring a technical passion, and a solid work ethic to take advantage of this opportunity. We have a collaborative team who work together to achieve the business goals, constantly looking to add value to our customers. We care deeply about learning best practices and delivering quality code. We’ll be growing fast and scaling globally so the opportunity for your career growth has the potential to be huge
What will the average day look like?
Could you be who we are looking for?
- Your day starts with a stand-up meeting with the team
- You have the confidence to raise concerns because you know they’ve got your back
- Your work for the day is clear and laid out just as you planned it from the requirements specifications
- You join in on the technical session and provide valuable insight to steer the product architecture into new horizons
- You finish your piece of work and send it of for code review and QA
- You are excited to see your change in action, as it integrates with our cutting-edge Chat Bot
- You’re just in time for the release cut-off and follow your work onto production where thousands of customers interact with the system
- You look at the metrics for your team and see you’re ahead of schedule for this sprint
Bonus Points For:
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL and T-SQL scripting
- MS SQL database design
- MS .Net 2.0 through 4.8
- .Net Core 3.1
- Azure Dev Ops
- 3+ years’ experience
What’s in it for you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science but not essential
- Contactable reference
- This roll is permanent/full-time. Commencing in September/October. International exposure to various insurance brands and working with an international team.
- The opportunity to be a part of an inclusive, fun and high performing organisation.
- Based in the beautiful City of George, in the Garden Route
- We’re looking for drive, passion, and a willingness to learn – if we are preaching what you are practising, we’d love to hear from you
Please note we are only accepting applicants residing in South Africa and willing to relocate to George
Posted on 08 Sep 08:17