Digital Influencer Strategist
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary |
Job descriptionWe are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer digital strategies and creative campaigns. If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows the influencer and social media world, then you are the person we are looking for.
You will work with our relationship managers and head of channels of Influence to identify new ways of connecting channels of influence with our brands through forward-thinking digital/social solutions. Our main objectives as channels of influence is for influencers to think of the company as the number one company to work with so we can collaborate and co-create.
The digital influencer strategist is responsible for conceptualising, launching and executing digital/social media influence marketing programs meeting business and brand goals. You will discover new opportunities for growth and innovation whilst working collaboratively with the business intelligence and connections team.
- Help drive the end-to-end strategy and execution of influencer marketing campaigns and understands the nuances of the campaign management process
- Research and identify key channels of influencers within designated verticals utilising our in-house tool
- Work closely with the BI and connections team and supports the relationship manager with the day-to-day operations of active influencer campaigns by providing strategic insights
- Identify, establish and manage ongoing opportunities for brands to engage with influencers and platforms
- Create influencer strategy aligned to brand and connections strategy
- Work with head channels of influence on campaign KPIs
- Formulate campaign reports with head of channel of influencer and BII team to present to clients
- Track campaign performance
- Contribute to weekly newsroom
- Monthly deep dive to brand and connections team
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- The ideal candidate will be digitally savvy with their finger on the pulse of culture and trends, must be a problem solver, have a creative eye, high attention to detail and have a strong background in the influencer marketing realm with experience in crafting basic reporting decks
- A minimum of six years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models whilst having a highly conceptual portfolio that exhibits a solid understanding of (in particular) social media platforms
- A solid understanding of how creative roles complement other departments, such as data management, influencer management and brand management
- Minimum one year of experience working with influencer tools and frameworks in account management, media strategist or marketing role, bonus for agency or client side experience
- Experience working closely with several types of teams including creative, strategy, media planning and PR
- Basic knowledge of organic content amplification methods (whitelisting, boosting, etc.)
- Close attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple campaigns at various stages simultaneously
- Passion for digital communications and excitement to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience interfacing with clients
- Experience building strategy and messaging briefs is a plus
- A background in media or analytics is a huge plus
- Digital native
- Self-motivated, organised and passionate
- Natural diplomacy skills
- Team player
Team SLA compliance
- Meet weekly, monthly, campaign and special creative project deadlines.
- Ensuring assigned tasks have been completed in the agreed timeframe.
Earned media excellence
- Conceptualise creative concepts for digital and social media campaigns including putting together big idea presentations
- Build a framework for the relationship managers to work in and oversee their ideas and creative project development into a formulated strategy.
- Direct creative concept thinking as well as help define a creative channels of influence vision or strategy for brand accounts with a heavy focus and passion for mobile first and culture.
- Provide creative direction to ensure the digital content and campaigns align to the brand’s objectives
- Translate brand briefs and strategic requirements into a compelling creative channels of influence solution
- Consistently monitor the digital assets and campaigns created for the brand to ensure the right message is published to the target audience
- Oversee several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- Foster and promote collaborative team-working.
- Work in partnership with the connections, draftline entities and client service teams to develop a strategy that is worthy of winning awards
- Act as influencer strategy custodian for the brands you work on, conceptualising digital and social marketing campaigns, as well as oversee the quality and diversity of all creative concepts developed within the channels of influence draftline studio, driving earned media excellence.
- Take accountability as the digital strategist on the brands you work on, connecting with relevant teams to drive the adoption of earned media through influencers.
Posted on 11 Feb 15:44