|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
The ideal candidate will not only execute the SEO work for their clients but also have the opportunity to lead and build a team. Their dynamic team focuses on growing the digital agenda in Africa.
Key job responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Able to audit websites and recommend work to be implemented.
- Conduct keyword research on clients and build these out
- Consult on Site-Level SEO Strategies
- Conduct Page-Level Optimisation
- Identify and Resolve general SEO Issues
- Develop and Execute Off-Page SEO Strategies
- Deploy competitive strategies in the SEO environment
- Liaise with web content team and own relevant KPIs (SEO rankings, site traffic, reach, engagement)
- Analyse and Report on SEO Performance
- Measure the success of SEO campaigns with use of web analytics and SEO campaign management tools
- Prepare executive-ready reporting of SEO campaign performance
If you have three years of agency experience in the above role then send your CV to
- Substantial experience with the web development process
- Sound technical understanding of how search engines, web servers and user agents work
- Comfortable working with content management systems especially WordPress and HTML
- Experience using SEO campaign management software (such Moz, screamingfrog)
- Up-to-date understanding of organic search trends, including search engine algorithm changes, the latest tools and technologies
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Follow industry updates and be proactive on implementation
Posted on 10 Sep 10:32
JJ De Wit
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.