|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Company:||VMLY&R South Africa|
Were your schoolbooks covered in doodles? Have you been designing band posters all your life? Do you spend hours hand-kerning typography? Do you have a killer Behance portfolio?
We’re looking for a special kind of designer to join our Jo’burg team. We’re looking for a senior designer with multi-disciplinary skills to work on various exciting accounts.
You will be responsible for constantly elevating the quality of work across these exciting brands.You at VMLY&R
- Your role as a senior designer will be a creative leader who champions projects with passion and pride
- You are expected to work intelligently and efficiently
- Follow strict design principles
- It is expected that work produced will require a minimal amount of feedback from the Head Of Design and Creative Director
- You should always be aware of the latest digital and technology trends
- Seniors at VMLY&R are expected to inspire the more junior members of the team and, more significantly, you will be required to mentor them.
- Develop and execute conceptual design across integrated campaigns with an art director and copywriter
- Creative excellence, proactivity and innovative thinking
- Attention to detail and craft
- Understand the client’s strategy and business context, and always aim to do work that performs
- Come up with award-worthy proactive ideas for our clients
- Be client facing and confident in presenting your own work
Fostering a positive relationship with your team and other departments is a given. You will work closely with the most senior teams and departments in VMLY&R.
- Relevant degree/diploma
- Minimum of five years experience as a designer
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Passionate about Illustration and typography
- An exceptional eye for detail.
We love people with exciting personalities, people with the right amount of crazy.
We put people first, not egos. We’re collaborators, fearless dreamers, and most of all, passionate professionals who thrive on brilliant ideas.
Posted on 23 Sep 11:34, Closing date 22 Nov