Deputy Creative Director
A fast-paced digital advertising agency is looking for a deputy creative director – copywriter to join the company’s creative team. You must have At least 6 to 8 years’ agency experience, with at least 2-3 as a Creative Group Head or Associate Creative Group Head with solid experience in leading and managing a creative team. Previous experience in creative content for Retail Supermarkets.
- Developing creative ideas that successfully translate a client’s brand and business requirements into a digital marketing environment, including choosing the right advertising channel - across ATL, BTL, digital and integrated
- Being able to craft copy and content in accordance with the brief, the brand, and the creative idea.
- Working with members of strategy, client servicing, technical, creative and project management disciplines within the Agency as well as external 3rd parties and clients to ensure the delivery work is in line with agreed time, cost, and quality constraints.
- Be accountable for the quality of final deliverables - creative, grammar, spelling, syntax, overall integrity of communication.
- Play a major part in pushing the creative envelope to deliver the ‘wow’ factor in the company’s creative work.
- Provide support and leadership in line management, mentoring and aligning career development goals of individuals within the creative team.
- At least 6-8 years’ agency experience, with at least 2-3 as a Creative Group.
- Head or Associate Creative Group Head with solid experience in leading and managing a creative team.
- The ability to be a ‘good conceptual thinker’ with the ability to lead a creative campaign and sell in the ‘big idea’.
- Ability to understand clients’ requirements, business context, and brand philosophy.
- Should have strong editorial and copywriting skills, including a strong sense of how to organize and stage interactive content, craft copy in various styles.
- An understanding of Project & Campaign execution processes and techniques.
- Ability to work across ATL, BTL, Digital and Integrated.
- Experience on Blue-Chip clients would be great.
- Must be able to present work confidently internally and externally; whilst fostering proper and respectful relationships with clients.
- Must be able to work closely with the CD across ideation and execution processes.
- Above all, a strong portfolio of live work which MUST include creative copy written for both traditional ATL and Digital campaigns.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Be enthusiastic and enjoy creative ideas development.
- Be able to multi-task and manage change.
- Be able to work on their own initiative when required.
- Be customer and delivery focused.
- Be able to lead or work within a team.
- Be able to manage, coach and mentor a team of creatives.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only
SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Apply here https://www.datafin.com/job/deputy-creative-director/
Or e-mail a Word copy of your CV to target="_blank
and mention the reference number of the job.
Posted on 17 Mar 12:12, Closing date 16 Apr
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.