- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma or information systems/technology.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Minimum of three years relevant working experience.
- Source control and team development (Azure DevOps, TFS/TFVC Git).
- Strong experience in Database platforms (Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB).
- Own reliable transport.
- Will be required to work overtime and to travel to various sites.
- Web frameworks (Blazor, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap, RequireJS).
- Operating Systems (Windows, Windows Server, Linux).
- Containerised Platforms (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Experience in building Azure native solutions.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks & activities and demonstrate effective self-management.
- Operate independently of a team and as part of a team; demonstrate curiosity and initiative.
- High pressured environment where constant self-learning is a must.
- Must be able to work across many platforms, languages and processes, with the goal of supporting, mastering, and ultimately innovating across them all.
- Ability to prioritise one’s own workload.
Posted on 17 Mar 09:23, Closing date 15 Apr
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.