Account Manager - Dell
Manage existing business while driving new business (hunting and farming), along with performing cost-benefit analysis and return-on-investment analysis as the next account manager sought by a dynamic ICT specialist to join its Joburg team. Working closely with the sales and technical teams, you will help present and articulate the capabilities and values of the company’s services at all levels within the Private Sector. You must have Matric/Grade 12, an IT degree or equivalent tertiary qualification with 5-7 years extensive Sales in the Private Sector and 3-7 years IT Technical experience with basic accounting, knowledge of the tender process and government supply chain process, ICT and a proven sales track record.
- Responsible for 60% hunting and 40% farming (Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers).
- Ensure that sales targets are met.
- Coordinate with various teams so that the customer’s expectations are met.
- Upsell the company’s services and solutions.
- Serve as the custodian for the private sectors in order to drive overall market share.
- Serve as the liaison between the company and their customers.
- Manage market segments, customer base and industry verticals to target.
- Assist in defining and executing the strategic business development plan.
- Manage and identify key customer relationships and pipeline.
- Utilise the internal System in order to track the whole sales process flow.
- Will be responsible for attending bi-weekly/monthly meetings and reporting thereof.
- Matric (Senior Certificate).
- IT degree or equivalent.
- 3–5 years IT technical experience.
- 5–7 Extensive Sales experience in the private sector.
- Business Development experience.
- Proven Sales track record.
- Basic Accounting and/or technical knowledge.
- Government supply chain processes.
- Tender process.
- ICT knowledge.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with fluency in English.
- Exceptional analytical skills for analysing client data.
- Work well under pressure and commit to deadlines.
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to customer’s business needs.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients.
- The ability to work independently and within a team.
- Business acumen, compliance, and organising.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only
SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank
and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com
. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 16 Mar 12:41, Closing date 15 Apr