|to be discussed
|Own transport required:
This is a financial role requiring in-depth, hands-on debtors administration and accounting experience, with previous experience gained dealing with foreign accounts .
Hands-on debtors position within a sales and distribution environment. The successful incumbent will be responsible for vetting of accounts, collections, maintaining files on SAP, allocation of payments, assisting with audits, amongst other debtors responsibilities.Required:
Please do not apply unless you meet all of the above requirements.Please state the job ad reference in the subject line of application e-mail.
- Grade 12 preferably with accounting or business studies as a subject
- Diploma/certificate or higher in debt collection
- Diploma or higher in bookkeeping - to trial balance
- Advanced verbal and written communication
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Minimum of three years' in a full hands on debtors administrator role, with strong collections experience
- Experience in collection from foreign customers
- Good working knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and best practices, including knowledge of the National Credit Act in relation to collections where necessary
- Valid licence and own transport
- Living in or near the Vaal Triangle
Posted on 12 Feb 15:39, Closing date 12 Apr