Junior Client Services Account Director
|Remuneration:||R32000 - R38000 per month negotiable cost-to-company |
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
A big name creative agency, based in the North of JHB seeks the services and expertise of a junior account director to join its highly successful team as soon as possible.
Previous big brands, retail or FMCG experience would be preferred, however, if you don't tick all the boxes we want an individual who has worked in a traditional or branding agency.Requirements:
To start as soon as possible, however, we will wait for the right person.
- Qualification in account management, marketing, branding, or advertising would be preferred
- You would need strong and hands-on expertise in managing a team, motivating staff, managing budgets, and ensuring strict timeframes are adhered to
- Strong understanding of the TTL process, launches, trade-effective campaigns, and trade and shopper insights
- Strong account management experience
- Able to handle all aspects of the account and the successful management thereof
- Strong client interaction
- Able to write briefs, interpret them successfully, and deliver upon the client's request
- Ensure all time-frames and deadlines are met and adhered to
- Ensure that budgets vs. expenditure for clients are met
- Previous account management experience within an ad agency environment imperative must have minimum four years' experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proven experience, stable track record, and contactable references a must
- Strong financial and budgetary management experience is imperative
- Ability to manage, motivate, and inspire the team that reports to you
Posted on 24 Nov 14:24, Closing date 23 Jan
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.