Digital Account Manager
|Remuneration:||R30000 - R35000 per month basic salary |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
As a mid-level digital account manager
, you will be developing and fulfilling the digital and social media activity of the client’s brands, as well as helping to refine brands through content strategy and much more. Must have five years of experience.
The position entails account management. This position would be best suited to someone who was/is currently working for a digital agency, has a passion and love for all things digital and technology street smart on this subject. Understanding website structure, the digital space and the purpose of a clever digital footprint essential.
As the digital account manager
will assist in the day to day management and development of client programmes and campaigns.Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of client programmes and campaigns, ensuring on-going performance and target metrics.
- Juggle demands of multiple clients to ensure all work is on schedule.
- Present in client meetings and attend client events.
- Developing digital communications plans.
- Monitor the performance of programmes and campaigns to ensure KPIs are met.
- Identify growth opportunities for both our clients and the agency.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through face to face meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Deliver exceptional client service.
- Complete timesheets thoroughly and punctually, also ensuring that financial procedures and systems are followed.
- Understanding of digital media, specifically display advertising, paid search, digital marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project/campaign to keep clients and colleagues updated.
- Supporting new business, including project managing new business proposals and pitches.
- A fast and agile approach to the projects.
- Ensure the project/campaign stays within the allocated budget.
- Social media campaigns - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube.
- Digital and web campaigns - Google (Search, Display Video).
- Reporting - Google Analytics.
- Five years of experience working in an agency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
- Well-spoken, organised and inspired
- Love technology and the digital side of life
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must have a valid drivers' licence with own transport
- Contactable references and a stable track record
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 23 Nov 09:55, Closing date 22 Jan