FMCG Art Director - BTL Design
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R35000 per month Cost to company |
A prestigious agency based in Sandton surrounds is seeking the services and skills of a BTL art director to join their team ASAP. This role is Johannesburg-based. We would prefer someone with strong activations and promotions pieces in their portfolio. Previous retail or FMCG would be great. The search is on in finding the perfect candidate who combines conceptual and creative excellence with experience in design.When submitting your CV, ensure the following accompanies your application:
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements and skill-set:
- Your availability
- Your current package and benefits
- Ten pieces in pdf or jpeg format - not bigger than five megs of your very best pieces (a link would also be in order)
- This is a key role within the agency.
- You will be a key art director across a number of extremely high-profile accounts and will constantly champion excellent creative standards throughout the company.
- To conceptualise and through creative thinking using your imaginary design skills, produce outstanding award winning creative work within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied and present to client.
- Working closely with the creative director and as directed by the creative brief.
- The responsibility vests in the attitude, behavior, determination and accountability to pursue all avenues in order to ensure that the end product/design craft is of high standard.
- By taking ownership, pride and the use of all available resources, the end product/design craft should project a keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional drawing skills (as in slick rendering and scamps) a necessity for art directors and nice to have for designers
- Exceptionally fast conceptual skills
- Capable of driving copy and guiding the response mechanisms
- Thorough understanding of promotional activities and experiential marketing disciplines
- A portfolio that demonstrates these skills beyond a shadow of doubt and the results of the activities to prove it
- Finely honed design skills and latest techniques - graphic designer
- Capability to take on campaigns with multi-element tasks which requires a concept and a thought through process, briefing the copywriters with specific objectives and tasks at hand
- Fully Mac literate in all relevant programs
- The applicant will be working closely with a team of client service personnel and creative director
- Team player
- Hardworking, conscientious
- Creative thinker - cross boundaries to conceptualise
- Work under pressure
- Goal-orientated achiever
- Proactive thinker
- Key responsibilities (broad description)
Posted on 04 May 10:54
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.