|Remuneration:||R40000 - R45000 per month Basic salary |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Our client a leading agency seeks the services and expertise of a e-commerce/SEO/PPC manager
to join their highly effective team ASAP.
You will be responsible for the development of a successful search service offering for our client.The role will include the following but is not limited to:
- Must have five to six years of working experience in this field.
- Creation, development and management of effective search strategies in support of the overall Digital Media strategy in response to clients’ objectives.
- Knowledge of organic and paid search, SEO, affiliates and digital tagging.
- Maximise search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s targeted ad buys.
- Responsible for determining the format and features of the website in order to maximise UI and ease of navigation for customers.
- Creation, development and management of effective search strategies and plans that will give our clients the competitive edge.
- Effective management and implementation of the search strategy ensuring that all elements are included to maintain a smooth running of a campaign.
- Solid experience in Shopify.
- Oversee data analysis, identifying insight that can used to enhance the customer experience on eCommerce channels and further drive sales revenue.
- Budget for e-commerce expenditures.
- Follows up on performances and adjusts online strategy accordingly based on local objectives (traffic/reach, conversion, business, consumer journeys, engagement per brand).
- Omni-channel experience (creating a seamless experience between online and offline channels).
- Maintaining the general website content – uploading pages, website images, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day tasks related to the online shop, including daily sales reporting, checking orders etc.
- Present strategies/plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve online presence and e-sales.
- Oversee the day to day running of search and paid campaigns.
- Reporting and analysing campaigns based on the expected KPA's and objectives.
- Managing and overseeing the budget ensuring campaigns are delivering on time and within budget.
- Ensuring campaigns are reaching or exceeding clients expectations regarding performance.
- Strategically managing and supporting all facets of communications internally and externally for all campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with our strategists, account managers, project managers and Analytics teams ensuring search campaigns are integrated and holistic in our offering.
- Build strong relationships with Google and other suppliers ensuring the best solutions for our clients .
- Co-ordinating internally with designer and copywriters ensuring timeous delivery of media material.
- Attend client meetings where necessary and any other meetings that involves search input.
- Keeping abreast of latest and industry trends.
- Google Analytics and other analytical software will be essential for tracking sales trends and making projections of future growth.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 04 May 08:18