Marketing Brand Manager
|Remuneration:||R30000 - R40000 per month Basic salary |
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
A niche and aspirational brand seeks the skills and expertise of an experienced and skilled/talented marketing manager to join their team as soon as possible.
Our client needs a strong candidate with solid experience who can oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional strategies/plans and activities.
A highly presentable, very well spoken, educated, brilliant with presentation and someone that is extremely passionate about brands need to apply.
You will develop and deliver CRM strategies, furthermore, you will have extensive analytical experience and the ability to influence and build relationships across all levels of the business. Customer acquisition as well as general planning, managing and monitoring the effectiveness of all marketing initiatives; pricing, planning and placement will form part of this challenging position!
We would prefer to engage with individuals who are strong on digital aspects of marketing and has previous exp of executing digital aspects in their marketing strategies before. As the marketing manager, you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities
- Creating/developing/managing marketing plans.
- Forecasting, budgeting/expense planning and management, etc.
- Recommending areas for local marketing to develop the business.
- Monitoring and managing performance to ensure objectives are met.
- Ensuring/contributing to the successful launch of new products.
- Managing brand communications & PR.
- Setting the strategic marketing direction and developing the annual marketing plan for specialist brands.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed.
- Effectively manage in-store advertising budgets to ensure all goals are consistently being met.
- Work closely with visual merchandiser to fill in-store marketing vehicle space and develop special/exclusive offers/products.
- Work with visual merchandise and store operations to create programmes to improve overall store compliance with marketing programmes.
- Develop in-store promotional themes and events around the major title and product launches.
- Approve brand usages in advertising initiatives created by vendors.
- Test strategic advertising campaigns utilising radio and other mediums.
- Manage outside agencies to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Develop and execute effective customer loyalty programmes.
- Manage brand identity and consumer research data.
- Recommend changes to strategies based on results and findings.
- Analyse and report the success/effectiveness of targeted advertising campaigns, special events/promotions.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Require a bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Must have at least five years of marketing experience in the retail industry.
- Must have one to two years of management experience.
- Stable track record and references.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Well spoken, excellent etiquette, well presented.
- Ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding, and fast growth culture.
- Organisational, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills, are a must.
- Recognise discrepancies in written/recorded data/information.
- Communicate effectively with management, co-workers and store staff.
- Experience in negotiating value-added opportunities.
- Organise, prioritise and control job responsibilities.
- Work under deadline pressure and meet the deadlines.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter.
- Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook/Access and other required programs.
- Must be able to organise and control job responsibilities, particularly the accuracy and productivity related to paper flow.
Posted on 03 May 11:51