Senior WordPress Developer
|Remuneration:||R45000 - R50000 per month Basic salary |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Our client, an innovative and fun digital agency - seeks to hire a talented WordPress/Front-End Developer.Experience:
- Relevant IT degree/diploma
- At least six years of experience
- Must have worked in an agency or corporate
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Generate, design, develop & maintain websites on WordPress
- Crafting WordPress plugins and widgets to conform to WordPress coding standards
- Web app design & development
- Ability to take PSD files and build them into complete, functional, responsive themes built on top of the existing framework
- PHP skills: programming, writing, testing and debugging
- JQuery, MySQL, XML & MVC frameworks
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
- HTML5 and responsive theme implementation
- Strong knowledge and understanding of content management systems
- Must be fully computer literate on Mac
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans & English
Please send the following to our offices:
- Ability to build, extend, and configure Drupal sites
- A copy of your CV
- A copy of your portfolio in PDF (max. 8MB)
- A link to your online portfolio (showcasing digital/web/UI/UX related work)
- Lastly, some links to websites you've designed/developed
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96-hour turnaround time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 08 Apr 12:55
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.