Senior Java Front-End Developer
|Remuneration:||R65000 - R70000 per month Basic salary |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A niche digital agency seeks the skills & expertise of an experienced PHP developer
- with qualifications to join their team as soon as possible. This role is at senior level and a minimum of eight years' experience in a similar role will be required - within an agency.
As the PHP developer
, you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
- Front-end web development (theming) & back-end development experience
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications
- Experience with responsive and adaptive web design and UX capabilities
- Build custom sites using Sass CSS pre-processing and update existing projects
- Build custom websites using NodeJS
- Deliver on final product integration
- Knowledge of functional & PHP programming
- Updating website information in JSON
- Experience using WordPress (writing themes and plugins)
- Integrate third-party API's
- Ability to understand cross-browser and platform compatibility requirements
- Adobe Programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Practical experience with the following: Java Server Pages, Java, XML, PHP
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into a working HTML page
- Knowledge of working with a source control system such as Git
- Working knowledge will be required for WordPress (Elementor and WP Bakery)
- Mobile application development experience in either Android, iOS or Windows phone
- Architect, build and maintain excellent clean code
- Must be fully computer literate on Apple Mac
- Google analytics setup may be required to track key metric performances
Your application must include:
- Must have a degree in I.T or related field
- Must have at least 6-8 years of experience working for an agency
- Stable track record and references
- Well spoken, excellent etiquette, well presented
- Work under deadline pressure and meet the deadlines
- A copy of your CV
- A copy of your Web Portfolio (showcasing links to projects or websites you've designed/developed).
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96-hour turnaround time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 08 Apr 12:20
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.