Junior Creative Designer/Illustrator
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R22000 per month Basic salary |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Top opportunity exists with great vibes creative agency.Successful candidates must hold the following:
Apply integrated thinking:
- BA fine arts qualification or similar design qualification
- Have a strong and creative portfolio to showcase and blow our sox off!
- Fully Mac literate, this job would be suited to a Designer/Art Director
Identifies and solves problems:
- Makes appropriate decisions based on relevant information
- Finds the root causes of problems
- Builds recommendations carefully and systematically
- Identifies and addresses problems quickly
- Resolves problems systematically
- Open to and supportive of innovative ideas communicated by others
- Identifies the need for changes within a product or service
You will be required to translate defined learning programmes into brand aligned, consistent, effective and relevant visual formats. To demonstrate personal mastery in application of this skill by delivering on time and in budget.
When submitting your CV to our offices, please send a link to your portfolio, or if your file is larger than 10 megs, send it via yousendit.com or we transfer, its free, effective and super fast!
Posted on 25 Mar 09:14