|Remuneration:||R55000 - R85000 per month |
As a lead applications developer, you would be responsible for directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
The senior/lead developer will work closely with the project manager and client services to ensure our projects meet specified requirements, timelines and budgets.
Programming and technical:
- Minimise technical exposure and risk on projects.
- Translate business Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications.
- Strong technical skills designing, developing, debugging, documenting, and implementing applications.
- High Level Knowledge of Responsive Web Design.
- Research, design and implement technical specifications for projects based on user
- requirements as indicated in scope of work, wireframes and/or sitemap documents.
- Ensure projects are built to meet performance, security, and functional requirements.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of websites, intranets,
- At least eight to 10 years of relevant hands on work experience building, securing, integrating and delivering enterprise-wide web applications using Microsoft and other technologies for large organisations on complex projects.
- Experience in client side development experience, with strong skills in:
- jQuery, Angular, React and other libraries
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at client sites and corporate meetings
- Effective communicator (verbal and written) through the use of facilitation or written presentations
- Problem-solving attitude and an ability to function successfully in a high-pressure, quick-turnaround environment
Posted on 24 Mar 08:01
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.