Point of Sale Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||R30000 - R35000 per month |
Our client seeks the services of an experienced graphic designer with strong point of sale design exp. That means your exp and portfolio should include a strong showcase of point-of-sale display (POS
display) - you should also know the is a specialized form of sales promotion that is found near, on, or next to a checkout counter (the "point of sale"). You must have strong exp in creating eye-catching displays of goods in retail stores. They aim to attract the attention of customers and encourage them to buy. Proficient in Cinema 4D is imperative.
Please send your cv with minimum 3 megs of your point of sale design work to our offices in either pdf or jpeg format. You must have the following skills:
- have a flair for design and colour
- be creative, imaginative and energetic
- have good communication skills
- be able to concentrate well
- be interested in art and design
- making presentations to potential clients to win contracts
- discussing the brief with the client and identifying the key messages they wish to convey
- gaining an in-depth understanding of the client's organisation, products, image and target market
- Must be Mac literate
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Minimum five years of design experience essential
- Stable track record with contactable references
- Design Diploma essential
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 02 Mar 14:06