Junior Social Media Manager
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R19000 per month Basic salary |
Want to work for a leading and renowned digital agency part of a huge international group? We're hiring a talented junior social media manager.
Please attach/include the following with your application:
- Updated CV
- Links to social media pages/accounts you've managed.
- Portfolio (PDF/Web/Behance)
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Minimum of two years' experience in a digital or creative agency essential. This is unf. not neg.
- If you have no qualifications in digital with a portfolio showcasing the brands you have worked on, we unf. cannot accept your application.
- Community management: social media monitoring, listening, reporting and engaging across multiple platforms on social media.
- Manage communities and respond accordingly.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Grow organic followers on social media platforms.
- Reviewing user-generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
- Social media management: managing, publishing and scheduling social posts.
- Follow international brand pages and competitors
- Social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- Social media and online PR: crisis, PR and online management.
- Researching industry-related topics.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 15 Sep 09:20
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.