|Remuneration:||R25000 - R35000 per month |
|Type:|| 3 mnths|
Our client a very busy creative agency based in Parkhurst is seeking an experienced instructional designer with minimum four to five years of experience.
Your experience must include the following skillset:
- Degree in instructional design, research, educational psychology, or similar.
- Demonstrable experience as a learning designer, instructional designer, or curriculum developer.
- Write learning objectives.
- Determine the scope of educational projects.
- Create the layout of the instructional material.
- Work with subject matter experts.
- Write content.
- Develop audio, visual, and interactive media aids.
- Plan and create assessments.
- Project management.
- Identifying knowledge gaps through in-depth research, including consultations with clients.
- Pinpointing pertinent learning outcomes.
- Must be innovative.
- Basic understanding of HTML: A good deal of this work is computer-based.
- Computer knowledge: A knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint, as well as audio and video editing skills.
- Graphic design experience: Finished products must be visually appealing.
- Experience with learning management systems: This job is about teaching.
Posted on 24 Apr 12:28
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.