Account Director - PR
|Remuneration:||R40000 - R45000 per month negotiable cost-to-company |
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, full-service agency, driven by a team of go-getters, who are passionate about providing their clients with nothing but the very best levels of service excellence.
They need to bolster their public relations client service team with a senior PR consultant at account director level, who has the ability to take responsibility for a team to work on a specialist portfolio of a B2B client. Ideally, you will have 10 - 15 years' experience in an accredited PR agency in servicing an ICT client. ICT experience is a must-have.
To be considered for this role, you need to have held a senior position role in an accredited PR agency for eight years plus.
It goes without saying then, that you will need to be a cut above the rest - with the drive, ability and experience to make a difference.
If you have not heard from us within one week of sending your CV, please accept your application as unsuccessful.Requirements:
- A tertiary degree or diploma in communications or public relations
- It is essential that you have a minimum of eight - 10 years' experience within PR consultancies, of which eight years plus would have been at management level
- Experience working on an ICT portfolio is essential
- Superb people skills and extensive media contacts
- An outstanding ability to conceptualise and implement communication strategies and campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required, as is writing skills and high command of the English language.
Posted on 25 May 12:24, Closing date 24 Jul