Content Writer - PR/Digital/SEO
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R35000 per month negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Structured to your needs|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Strategic integrated digital and communications agency is looking for an experienced writer to work on a number of B2B (Technical & Industrial) clients. The ability to write across multiple platforms is required - public relations (20%), digital (70%), social media and SEO (10%)
The successful candidate will have a passion for creating engaging, thought-provoking content, and be a creative versatile individual with strong writing and journalistic skills.
You need to be an independent thinker, who is also able to work in a team environment, working alongside Client Service and Design teams.
It is imperative that you are comfortable sourcing information independently from a variety of sources, and have the ability to turn content around quickly and to the highest standards.
The ability to adapt your writing to different styles for different audiences is an important requirement.
- Work with creative and client service teams to determine the copy direction for content and writing projects - public relations, digital, social media and SEO
- Generate Web content in line with current SEO strategies
- Interview clients and write application stories / case studies / press releases
- Generate suitable, newsworthy content for white papers
- Create creative copy for print and digital adverts and banners
- Work to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Ensure copy meets client brand guidelines
You will be required to complete this niche B2B Agency Copy Test prior to first interview with the agency
Please forward your full CV, plus a Portfolio of your PR writing material soonest.
- A degree or diploma in copywriting/journalism/English/media studies or related
- A minimum of five to six years' copywriting experience - in a PR agency or digital agency
- Strong conceptual and writing skills with a comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape
- Ability to grasp complex and technical subjects quickly
- Ability to prioritise ongoing and once-off tasks effectively
- Deadline driven
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Writing experience gained in Publishing or any platform other than PR / Digital Agency will not be considered as suitable for this opportunity.
Posted on 19 May 12:55, Closing date 18 Jul