|Remuneration:||R25000 - R30000 per month cost-to-company |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Johannesburg East|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A busy TTL agency are looking to appoint a skilled proofreader with a minimum of four years' advertising agency experience in this capacity.
Your primary KPA is to ensure that all work put out by the agency is proofread and corrected in line with brand corporate identities and tonality before being sent to clients and or to production.
Do you have the following attributes?
- Ability to proofread with impeccable accuracy, preferably in English and Afrikaans
- Unquestionable attention to detail
- Strong writing and excellent language skills
- Open to and active in knowledge sharing - at the same time open to advice and direction
- Advertising agency experience is a pre-requisite for consideration
Then send us your CV ASAP - if you have not had a response within seven days of submitting your CV, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- A tertiary qualification in linguistics/communications or journalism
- A minimum of four years' experience, of which three years must have been in a busy ad agency environment
- Ability to proofread copy for various mediums
- The ability to work within a highly charged team environment and act as a support to fellow team members
- Have the ability to work closely with creatives (who can be volatile at times) as well as traffic to ensure all work is proofread and changes made timeously and correctly
- it is important that you are fully bilingual
Posted on 17 May 12:24, Closing date 16 Jul