New Business Development - ICT
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R25000 per month Cost to company |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A start-up ICT company is looking for a Sales Specialist who will be able to hit the ground running with minimum supervision. A minimum of five years' experience in ICT
is essential to be considered for this opportunity. The successful candidate will report to the company's Directors and will perform the key responsibilities below. They are based in Bryanston, but the successful candidate can opt to work remotely/partly remotely.Key responsibilities:
- Present and profitably sell the company's products/services and solutions to potential customers.
- Meet and exceed set targets and customer expectations.
- Retain clients
- Identify business opportunities and continuously monitor short and long-term opportunities.
- Take responsibility for detailed revenue forecasting and budgeting in a timely and accurate manner on a monthly basis.
- Develop product and market knowledge, staying abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Must be a motivated go-getter
- A minimum of five years' experience in a similar role
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- ICT sector experience is essential to be considered for this role
- Confidence to interact with MDs, CEO's, Supply Chain Managers etc
- Well-spoken and presentable
Posted on 24 Mar 13:51