- Grapevine Communications is a boutique PR agency in Johannesburg specialising in client and media relations.
- We are a member of US-based PR Boutiques International (PRBI) and the first agency to represent them on the African continent.
PRBI is a global network of public relations companies, which screens and selects the best small agencies worldwide to become members.
This international membership with like-minded agencies enables us to share industry insights on a global level and constantly raise the bar of our local practice.
- Grapevine is also a partner agency of LEWIS PR, for campaigns within EMEA countries (Europe, Middle East and Africa). LEWIS PR is a global communications agency.
- Grapevine is a member of the Consultants Chapter of the Public Relations Institute of South Africa (Prisa). We uphold the code of ethics and professional standards for the practice of public relations and communications management, and provide clients with an impartial vehicle for recourse.
- We have developed a reputation for exceeding return on investment for clients and offer a hands-on approach with quick turnaround and measurable results.
- As an industry leader, Grapevine is regularly approached by the press for comment.
- Our consultants are professionals with strong journalism skills and business acumen. They creatively and proactively explore every media angle and leave no stone unturned. Our team nurtures relationships with the media to ensure client communication is provided in a relevant format.
- Our client base covers a broad spectrum of industries from fast-moving consumer goods, media, property, IT, sponsorship to business profiling and entrepreneur stories.
- Grapevine has been awarded a BEE Verification Certificate. This means that any company using our services will receive full allocation of points for procurement.
- Marie Yossava, managing director of Grapevine Communications, was awarded the title of Best PR Person of the Year by Independent Newspaper Group for three consecutive years (1999, 2000 and 2001).
- Marie was a finalist in the Entrepreneur Category of the 2003 Nedbank Businesswoman of the Year Award.