One glance at the programme will give anyone involved in the broad world of marketing and communications plenty of good reasons to make sure their seat is secured.How to enter
To enter the competition, tweet the name of the speaker you would most like to hear, followed by #fundi @Content_2013
Here is a quick look at some of the speakers and what they will present:
- Entrepreneur and founder/CEO of AVATAR, Zibusiso Mkhwanazi - storytelling is becoming the new branding and marketing as we know it is changing.
- Glenn Gillis of Sea Monster Entertainment and co-founder of Relate - creating rich and interactive content using new technologies and platforms.
- Now head of content at Group FMG after nine years as COO of the Content Marketing Association, Julia Hutchison - a focus on meeting current challenges within the industry, content marketing trends and shifts to look out for, and new metrics to measure the value of integrated content.
- Sam Wilson, former editor-in-chief of 24.com's Lifestyle brands and digital editor at Woolworths - the retail space, a digital view.
- Sean Riley, CEO of Ad Dynamo - opening up a digital advertising Book of Secrets (the Wikileaks view of digital advertising).
- Eve Williams, MD of the global creative and commercial content agency Cedar - content marketing in the retail space, using Tesco as a case study to show how content drives commercial goals.
- Alistair King, founding creative partner of King James Group - an agency's take on content marketing and its influence.
- Mike Sharman, owner of Retroviral Digital Communications - social media and stand-up comedy are inextricably linked.
- John-Henry Barac, Lead UX designer for Shazam and former art director of the Guardian in the UK - transitioning from print to digital (transferable skills, working processes, key lessons and debates around user interface types).
- Elizabeth de Stadler, senior associate at Esselaar Attorneys - discussing the impact of the new Protection of Personal Information bill in and un-boring-and-attorney-like fashion.
The winner will be announced on Thursday, 21 February during BizTakeouts show
on 2Oceansvibe Radio, when Warren Harding will be speaking to Helène Lindsay, head of the Content 2013 organising committee.