Graduate - B.Com
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R15000 per month TCTC |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension Fund|
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a dynamic, EB and Health (Medical Aid) Administrator to join our highly successful team of financial experts.
If you have completed a suitable financial qualification, interested in doing a CFP and the financial advice industry and looking to grow within a well-respected and stable boutique firm, this is the opportunity for you!
Our brand can offer you a reputable structure, well-defined corporate solutions and ongoing support.
The ideal candidate will have, in addition to a relevant tertiary qualification, professional communication skills (verbal and written), solid organisational skills, enjoy administration and organising and a keen eye for detail.
Some experience (one to three years) within the EB and Health space will serve as an advantage.
Candidates with the above-mentioned experience or interests are invited to apply for position.
The key responsibilities of the position include but not limited to:
- Servicing existing client base in terms of EB and medical aids
- Daily interaction with clients on EB and medical aid queries and questions
- Accurate and timely administration of all EB and health activities
- Managing relationship with service providers
- Ensure an up to date, robust and relevant EB and health offering to all clients
- Staying up to date with relevant industry knowledge
- Provide accurate and timely management reporting
- Ensure 100% compliance regarding legal requirements
- Relevant Degree
- One to three years of relevant experience
Posted on 08 Feb 10:25
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.