Head of Finance/Operations
|Remuneration:||R1100000 per year negotiable To be discussed |
|Benefits:||Large Co benefits|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
A highly respect Importer and Manufacture of Medical devices and commodities are looking to appoint a suitably qualified Chartered Accountant to the role of Senior Financial Manager, reporting directly to the MD.
Not only will you have a CA degree, but between 8 - 10 years experience in Financial Management.
It is essential that you have superior Commercial and Transactional Finance exposure.
- Financial management abilities to formulate and implement the Strategic Direction of this Division
- Financial reporting expertise, both internal and statutory requirements
- The ability to do accurate an meaningful Financial Analysis
- Solid ability to build and maintain relationships with banks, specifically from an operational and Working Capital perspective
- Management of company audit process, both external and internal service providers
- Human capital and administration
- Estate management and operations
- Information technology and infrastructure
- Legal, statutory, risk and compliance
- Outsourced services
- Medical support services
This role is open to Employment Equity
- That you completed Articles with an accredited Auditing Practice
- That you qualified to sit the full Board Exam
- You now qualify to use CA.SA qualification behind your name , having attained the required results writing the Board Exam
- Possess a suitable tertiary qualification.
- A Chartered Accountant qualification is required
- Hold more than 10 years' business experience
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills
- Have strong financial and information technology skills
- Have the ability to make balanced decisions and be able to work independently
Posted on 15 Apr 14:08