Call Centre Agent
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related |
Job descriptionWe’re looking for….
A young, energetic, well- spoken and professional Customer Support Agent to assist in handling all queries arising from the different platforms in a timeous manner.
Who are you?
You have great communication and telephonic skills
You have the ability to navigate their way around a computer and the company’s online system
You are someone who is great at building sustainable customer relationships
You are highly organised, neat and work in a systematic way
You are someone who is capable of being calm under pressure
Your friends describe you as someone who is friendly and easy to talk to
You are someone who is multilingual (Zulu, Sotho, Xhosa)
What’s the role?
- You will be responsible for responding and solving customer problems/queries timeously and professionally, telephonically and via email.
- You will be responsible for responding and solving customer problems/queries timeously and professionally, on our social media platforms.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all daily queries are attended to and resolutions given to all customers’ queries.
- You will be responsible for escalate issues that have an impact on operations, sales and technical processes to the relevant parties.
- You will be responsible for assisting customers on the systems.
- You will be responsible for assisting staff in the office with ad-hoc tasks.
Requirements Boxes to tick…
- Grade 12 (Matric) advantageous.
- Call centre/ customer service courses.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as a Customer Service Agent.
- Fully computer literate
- You must be able to speak at least 2 African languages
- Must be willing to work shifts and weekends
Your someone who…
- High level of professionalism.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High level of care and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Above average interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently.
- Self-starter with high energy levels and pro-active personality
Posted on 07 Jun 10:43